16 funny ways to tell when you're addicted to technology.
You know you’re addicted to technology when…
- You can type faster than you can talk.
- You check your unread emails on your phone before your missed calls.
- Friends post on your Facebook wall asking if you’re okay when they see that you’re offline in chat.
- You search Google for an answer to a question before realizing that you knew the answer anyways.
- You no longer need to send text messages because you use Twitter, Facebook and FourSquare to communicate with your friends.
- You no longer read the newspaper or use a phonebook.
- You don’t even know your own cellphone number without looking it up in your phone.
- You have best friends that you’ve never physically met before.
- Your prefer mp3s over live music.
- You NEVER have cash on you, only a card and your paypal account.
- Instead of being sketched out, you enjoy the fact that advertisements are targeted to you based on your search habits.
- You get pissed off when Wal-mart doesn’t have the self-checkout aisles.
- You order produce and meat off the internet.
- You’re Facebook relationship status means more than the ring on your finger.
- You look forward to going to the bathroom so you can search youtube in peace.
- If someone asks for your address you give them your email address.