The above Galaxy on Fire 2 (GOF2) iPad HD video review takes introduces you to some of the general gameplay features of GOF2. Oh yeah, it also features a live firefight with some GOF2 pirates!
I discovered this games recently and am completely immersed. I am not even the type of person that generally gets into space shooter games but this game has some additional features that I really look for in a lot of the games I play.
Generally, I play adventure, strategy and simulation games and GOF2 has a lot of elements from those types of games such as:
- Lots and lots of great equipment upgrades as you advance
- A huge world, galaxy actually, to explore
- More missions than you can possibly ever complete
- Incredible graphics
This is, graphically, the best game I have played to date for the iPad and blows away many console and computer game graphics.
Be careful! GOF2 is super addicting and you’ll find yourself saying, “just one more mission” only to realize you said that 3 hours ago.
I bought the expansion pack add-ons for GOF2 for two reasons:
- I was too addicted not to
- I felt guilty playing such an incredible game for free without paying any money to the talented developers
As always, if you find this video helpful, I would really appreciate a thumbs up and you may also want to think about subscribing to my YouTube channel.