Gmail, also known as Google Mail, has undergone some substantial interface and functionality changes in 2013. The following 4 part video tutorial will present users with a thorough guide on using the 2013 web interface of Gmail including the new Gmail “compose” experience.
See Also: Google Drive Video Series 2013
I have been publishing Google related tutorials since 2011 and, with all of the changes Google has made to Gmail this year (2013), I felt it was of utmost importance to publish an in depth video tutorials series on using the updated Gmail interface.
This is a 7 part video series on Gmail that takes you from some of the most basic, yet necessary, functionalities of Gmail to the most advanced. Specific topics covered throughout the Gmail video series include how to navigate throughout your Gmail account, how to compose emails, how to organize emails, how to create filters and labels, how to configure your Gmail account settings, which Gmail labs you should use and more!
All 7 videos are embedded below for your convenience.
I encourage you to bookmark, share and provide feedback on my tutorials to help share the knowledge of using this revolutionary cloud-based word processing and collaboration platform.
Gmail Tutorial 2013 Chapters:
- Introduction & User Interface of Gmail
- Sending and Receiving Emails in Gmail
- Email Organization and Labels in Gmail
- Creating Filters in Gmail
- Gmail Settings
- Gmail Labs
- New Compose Experience in Gmail
- Remove Inbox Tabs and Revert to Old Gmail Inbox
- Contact Management in Gmail
1. Introduction and User Interface of Gmail:
2. Sending and Receiving Emails in Gmail:
3. Email Organization and Labels in Gmail:
4. Creating Filters in Gmail:
5. Gmail Settings:
6. Gmail Labs:
7. New Compose Experience in Gmail:
8. Remove Inbox Tabs and Revert to Old Gmail Inbox:
9. Contact Management in Gmail:
Gmail Video Tutorials on YouTube:
(Click on “Playlist” at top left of window below)