This Gmail video tutorial on adding, organizing and managing contacts in Gmail is part 9 of a multipart Gmail tutorial series for 2013 from AnsonAlex.com that covers all aspects of using Gmail in 2013.
If you haven’t already, you may want to check out:
All Gmail 2013 tutorial videos on one page: Gmail Video Tutorial Series 2013
See Also: Google Drive Video Tutorial Series 2013
This video provides information on all aspects of working with Gmail contacts in 2013.
The following topics are covered in part 9 of the Gmail video tutorial series:
- How to access all of your Gmail contacts
- How to add contacts based on people you’ve sent emails to
- How to add a new Gmail contact
- How to create a Gmail contact group
- How to send an email to en email group
- How to add a new Gmail contact directly from an email
As more parts of the 2013 Gmail Video Series are produced, they will be linked to from this page.
This video series is a follow-up to my 2012 Gmail Video Series due to user interface and feature updates implemented by Google since 2012.
As always, if you find this video helpful, I would really appreciate a thumbs up and you may also want to think about subscribing to my YouTube channel.