This Gmail video tutorial on configuring and managing settings in Gmail is part 5 of a multipart Gmail tutorial series for 2013 from AnsonAlex.com that covers all aspects of using Gmail in 2013.
If you haven’t already, you may want to check out:
All Gmail 2013 tutorial videos on one page: Gmail Video Tutorial Series 2013
See Also: Google Drive Video Tutorial Series 2013
This video provides an overview of the different settings available in Gmail and provides recommendations on how they should be configured and managed depending on your particular situation.
The following topics are covered in part 5 of the Gmail video tutorial series:
- A general overview of all of the Gmail settings
- Creating a Gmail email signature
- Turning off threaded emails (conversation view) so all Gmail emails are separate
- An overview of email forwarding, IMAP and POP settings in Gmail
- Information on setting up multiple inboxes in GMail
As more parts of the 2013 Gmail Video Series are produced, they will be linked to from this page.
This video series is a follow-up to my 2012 Gmail Video Series due to user interface and feature updates implemented by Google since 2012.
As always, if you find this video helpful, I would really appreciate a thumbs up and you may also want to think about subscribing to my YouTube channel.