The Google Calendar tutorial above shows users all of the basic features to get them up and running with Google Calendar.
Google Calendar is one of the go-to scheduling applications for both organizations and individuals.
Google Calendar is accessible from anywhere with an internet connection, has a simple, yet powerful, user interface and allows users to share and collaborate on calendars with other users.
Topics in this video include:
- A tour of the Google Calendar user interface.
- How to use different views.
- The different ways of creating events.
- How to create multiple calendars.
- How to share calendars with other users.
- An overview of important Google Calendar settings to modify.