A Google Drive / Google Docs user interface tour for the 2014 version of Google Drive.
As part of my 2014 Google Drive tutorial series, this video shows users where all of the different options, buttons and features are located in Google drive.
Some of the Google Drive user interface areas discussed include:
- Where to create documents and folders.
- Where to upload files / folders to Google Drive.
- Where you can organize files in Google Drive.
- Where to find shared documents in Google Drive.
- Where to search for documents in Google Drive.
- How to access other Google Apps services from Google Drive.
- How to changes user interface view styles in Google Drive.
- Where to access recent activity information in Google Drive.
- How to access Google Drive settings.
This video is part of a multipart video series being produced by AnsonAlex.com regarding the 2014 Google Drive user interface.
See Also: Dropbox Tutorial 2014 [Video]
Additional videos in the 2014 Google Drive video series will include detailed instruction on using all features of Google Drive including file storage, document creation and document sharing.
As more videos in the series are published, they will be linked to in this post.
Don’t forget to let me know in the comments section which features you’d like to see covered in the Google Drive tutorial series!
2014 Google Drive Tutorial Video Series:
You may also be interested in…
As always, if you find this video helpful, I would really appreciate a thumbs up and you may also want to think about subscribing to my YouTube channel.