Google+ has been live for half a year now and although I still use the service regularly, it has come to my attention that some people would like to remove or delete their Google+ account without deleting access to your other Google services.
After searching for tutorials on deleting Google+ accounts, I realized that the current tutorials are a bit out of date so I decided to make things easier and provide an updated guide on removing Google+ from your Google account.
If you’re just frustrated with Google+, you may want to check out some of my Google+ tutorials before deleting your account!
How to Delete / Remove Google+ Without Deleting Your Entire Google Account:
- Sign into your Google+ account, click on the gear icon at the top right of your screen and then click on “Google+ Settings“.
- Click on the “Account Overview” section.
- Find the “Services” section and click on “Delete profile and remove associated Google+ features“.
- On the following screen select the first option, “Delete Google+ Account” to delete just your Google+ account – select the second option if you would like to delete your entire Google profile.
- Click on “Remove Selected Services” and enjoy not having Google+ anymore!