Here is the easiest way to invite or add friends / people to Google Plus:
- Add all of the email addresses that you would like to invite to your Gmail or Yahoo email account.
- If you want to invite your Facebook friends, import your Facebook contacts into Yahoo Mail.
- Connect the account you’re importing contacts from to your Google+ account
- Go to Google Plus and click on the “Circles” link.
- Create a circle to add your friends into. I created one called “Facebook Friends”.
- Drag all of the people you want to be added to Google Plus into that group (you can select as many as you’d like at once).
- Go the the Google Plus “Home” section.
- Start writing a new post, or status update and @mention the friends you want to invite. They should get an email invitation within the next 30 minutes! Enjoy!
If you haven’t been invited yet, post a comment below (make sure you leave a valid email) and I will invite you when Google+ begins accepting new registrations.
Once you get the invite click on “View or Comment on Anson Alexander’s Post”.
On the next screen click on “Join Google+”.
If you have been invited and are seeing an “over capacity” message don’t worry, check out my post “Google Plus Temporarily Exceeded Capacity“.
If you provide a valid email address in order to comment, you do not have to post your email again the body of the comment.
See everyone on Google+!
Additional Google+ Tutorials: