I am not seeing all my friend posts and status updates on my Facebook homepage!
If you’re a Facebook users experiencing this problem, you’re not alone.
Luckily, this actually isn’t a bug. You just need to change a preference on your Facebook homepage.
Facebook made an update to the homepage about 8 months ago and a lot of users have been confused on exactly how to use it since that update.
By default, Facebook is now displaying the “Top Stories” from your friends on your homepage instead of the “Most Recent” stories.
Here is how you can change which stories on displayed on your Facebook homepage:
- Go to your Facebook homepage.
- At the very top, click on the link labeled “Sort“.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Most Recent” instead of “Top Stories“.
- All posts will now be displayed!
Additionally, you can also alter how often you see posts from each particular Facebook friend. You have the choice of seeing “All Updates“, “Most Updates” or “Only Important“.
To change your how often you see posts from one of your Facebook friends, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to your Facebook homepage.
- Find a status update from the person who you would like to change your preferences for.
- Hover over the post and click on the drop-down arrow that appears in the top right corner.
- Select your desired Facebook wall post preference for that user.