The above Twitter video tutorial provide Twitter background and header image templates as well as instruction on how to use Twitter art templates to create your own custom Twitter background and header image.
Aside from the tweets that you send out via your Twitter account, the design of your Twitter page has the second biggest effect on how other people view on on Twitter.
It make a big difference in regards to wether people follow you on Twitter, respond to your tweets or click the link in you Twitter profile to head to your website.
A professional looking Twitter and background and header image is super important for marketers looking to make the most out of the Twitter platform.
You don’t have to hire an expensive graphic design team in order to create your own custom Twitter header and background images.
With the help of some templates and a little creativity, you can create incredible looking Twitter art with minimal work.
The video tutorial below will show you how to use the linked templates to design the ultimate Twitter page for your needs!
These are the templates used in the video:
- Twitter background image template
- Twitter header image template
This video tutorial is part 5 of a multipart video series produced regarding Twitter. As additional tutorials in the series are published, they will be linked to on this page.
This Twitter background and header template video tutorial covers the following topics:
- Where can I find Twitter background and header image templates?
- Which parts of the templates should I use for optimal viewing on Twitter?
- What should I think about when designing artwork for Twitter?
- Where do you upload the header and background images to your Twitter account?