The following tutorial on using “forms” in Google Docs will cover all aspects of forms from form creation to form distribution and review.
Forms in Google Docs can serve many purposes and can be used for creating quizzes, surveys, questionnaires and for other methods of gathering information.
See Also: Google Docs How to Tutorial 2012 [Video]
Many Google Docs users are afraid to start using the Forms section of Google Docs because it is something that appears foreign and, therefore, difficult.
In fact, Google Docs Forms are very simple to create, distribute and fill out!
The video tutorial below will cover the following aspects of Forms in Google Docs:
- Creating a new form in Google Docs
- Question formats in available Google Docs Forms
- Section headers and page breaks in Google Docs Forms
- Filling out forms and reviewing answers using Google Docs Spreadsheet
- Distributing forms through email or by embedding forms in a website