Google search has become a way of life for many people in the 21st century.
If you’re going to spend that much time searching Google, why not make sure that you’re doing it as effectively and as efficiently as possible?
Some of you may have read my article on how to improve your Google search results, my article on how to search Google for a specific time or date or some of my Google search tutorials.
Recently an infographic (posted below) was published by HackCollege.com that provides some more great tips and tricks on how to optimize your Google search results!
The Google Search infographic shows you how to:
- Search specific sites
- Search exact phrases
- Exclude terms from search
- Search for specific types of articles
- Search for specific file types
- Search for articles with specific words in the title
- Search for articles from a specific author
- Search for definitions
- Use Google Search as a calculator
- Use Google Search as a unit converter
- Use keyboard shortcuts when surfing the internet
Anson Alexander is a graduate from the University of Tampa with a degree in International Business and Information Systems.A previous IT Administrator for a medium size publication company, Anson has recently decided to work full time on his own business by publishing on AnsonAlex.com, publishing technology tutorials on YouTube and offering SEO, IT training and digital marketing services.His main interests include technology, social media, infographics, economics, marketing and web design.Connect with Anson on Google+.