Click here to view the Complete Google+ Setup Guide
Here is the easiest way to invite or add friends / people to Google Plus:
- Add all of the email addresses that you would like to invite to your Gmail or Yahoo email account.
- If you want to invite your Facebook friends, import your Facebook contacts into Yahoo Mail.
- Connect the account you’re importing contacts from to your Google+ account
- Go to Google Plus and click on the “Circles” link.
- Create a circle to add your friends into. I created one called “Facebook Friends”.
- Drag all of the people you want to be added to Google Plus into that group (you can select as many as you’d like at once).
- Go the the Google Plus “Home” section.
- Start writing a new post, or status update and @mention the friends you want to invite. They should get an email invitation within the next 30 minutes! Enjoy!
If you haven’t been invited yet, post a comment below (make sure you leave a valid email) and I will invite you when Google+ begins accepting new registrations.
Once you get the invite click on “View or Comment on Anson Alexander’s Post”:
On the next screen click on “Join Google+”:
If you have been invited and are seeing an “over capacity” message don’t worry, check out my post “Google Plus Temporarily Exceeded Capacity“.
If you provide a valid email address in order to comment, you do not have to post your email again the body of the comment.
See everyone on Google+!
Additional Google+ Tutorials:
Anson Alexander is a graduate from the University of Tampa with a degree in International Business and Information Systems.A previous IT Administrator for a medium size publication company, Anson has recently decided to work full time on his own business by publishing on AnsonAlex.com, publishing technology tutorials on YouTube and offering SEO, IT training and digital marketing services.His main interests include technology, social media, infographics, economics, marketing and web design.Connect with Anson on Google+.