The above basic tutorial on using Prezi for beginners shows users how to create presentations using the online version of Prezi.
Prezi is a presentation tool similar to Microsoft Powerpoint but one that incorporates a much different presentation style.
Prezi uses a storyboard type presenting style that is refreshing compared to the classic slide-based presentations.
See Also: LinkedIn Tutorial 2015 [Video]
As the presenter moves through their presentation, Prezi zooms from one area of the storyboard to the next in a fluid motion – allowing the user to see the big picture and where this particular topic fits into the big picture.
The specific features covered in this video include:
- How to create a new Prezi
- How to use a Prezi template
- How to add content to a Prezi presentation
- How to add new slides or frames
- How to add transitions / effects to frame
- How to organize Prezi presentations
- How to share Prezi presentations
As always, if you find this video helpful, I would really appreciate a thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.