The “Creating Events in Google Calendar” video tutorial below is part 2 of a multipart series on using Google Calendar in 2013.
This video walks users through all aspects of creating events on Google Calendar including how to create repeating events and how to configure event reminders.
Google Calendar features a number of different options when creating and modifying events. This allows users to customize their calendars and the way that they use Google Calendar specifically for their needs.
As more videos in the Google Calendar tutorial series are published they will be linked below!
Event Creation in Google Calendar Video Topics:
- Creating an new event in Google Calendar
- Creating a repeating event in Google Calendar
- Specifying details of an event in Google Calendar
- Inviting guests to an event in Google Calendar
- Creating reminders for an event in Google Calendar
- Specifying the correct calendar to create an event on in Google Calendar
I do not work for Google, nor was I compensated for the production of this video series. I am simply a Google Calendar user (both personally and professionally) that would like to share my knowledge and insight with others to help provide a more seamless transition to Google Calendar.