This Google Calendar tutorial for beginners will teach you the fundamentals of Google Calendar so you can begin to stay more organized and have more control over your daily, weekly and monthly activities.
Google Calendar is one of the best event organization and time management tools available.
Once you have a Google account, your calendar will be accessible from anywhere in the world, on any computer – including mobile devices.
I use Google Calendar both personally and professionally and it has really help me improve my time management skills which has resulted in increased productivity!
The Google Calendar tutorial includes:
- Navigating within the Google Calendar interface/li>
- Switching between daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view in Google Calendar
- Creating and customizing events in Google Calendar
- Inviting guests to events in Google Calendar/li>
- Setting email and popup reminders for Google Calendar events