Since the release of Facebook Timeline, there has been some confusion on how to unlike a page, activity, business or person on Facebook.
There are a couple of different “liking” situations that can arise on Timeline and this tutorial should help you handle each of those situations.
How to Unlike a Page on Facebook Timeline:
- Navigate to your Timeline page.
- Click on the “likes” section in the quick link boxes at the top of your Facebook Timeline profile.
- Find the item you would like to unlike and click on it to go to the actual fan page.
- On the fan page, mouse over the button that says “Liked” and click the “unlike” option in the drop-down that appears.
How to Unlike a Read Article on Facebook Timeline
- Find the “liked” article or page on your Facebook Timeline wall.
- Click on the “edit or remove” drop-down designated by a pen in the top right corner of the box and click “unlike“.
- Click on your “Activity Log” at the top of Facebook Timeline.
- Find the event of you liking an item in the list, click on the circle icon to the top right of the list item and click “unlike“.