Some of you may remember the first infographic I posted that compares Google+ to Facebook. I’ve found another one, originally posted by SingleGrain.com, that I belive is even better than the first.
This infographic contains more statistical information than the first Google+ vs. Facebook infograhpic I published. Google+ has also been out long enough now to make more accurate comparisons to Facebook.
Here are some of the highlights of this infographic:
- Facebook accounts for 40% of daily web traffic of all internet users worldwide.
- Facebook has almost a 50/50 ratio in terms of male and female. Almost 74% of current Google+ users are male.
- 53% of Facebook users play games. Google+ doesn’t offer games- yet.
- Facebook accounts for more than 50% of visits to any social media platform.
- 20% of Facebook users are located in the United States.
Obviously both companies will continue to innovate their social platforms and I will post updated information as soon as I become aware!
Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments section and don’t forget to check out some of my other awesome infographics before you leave!
Anson has been publishing to AnsonAlex.com since early 2011 and has recently opened an AnsonAlex.com headquarters office to focus on the brand full time.
Anson specializes in providing software and technology tutorials in both print and video format. With hundreds of tutorials published on AnsonAlex.com, Anson has also authored and recorded 7+ courses for Lynda.com as well as other media companies.
Anson has a degree in International Business and Information Systems from the University of Tampa and also enjoys enjoys traveling and gaming.
Please send business inquires to webmaster@AnsonAlex.com
Also connect with Anson on