This Gmail video tutorial on choosing and using labs in Gmail is part 7 of a multipart Gmail tutorial series for 2013 from AnsonAlex.com that covers all aspects of using Gmail in 2013.
If you haven’t already, you may want to check out:
All Gmail 2013 tutorial videos on one page: Gmail Video Tutorial Series 2013
See Also: Google Drive Video Tutorial Series 2013
This video provides information on working with the new Gmail compose new mail window appearing in 2013.
The following topics are covered in part 7 of the Gmail video tutorial series:
- How to resize the new compose mail window in Gmail
- How to deactivate the new compose mail window in Gmail and revert to the old version
- How to open the Gmail compose mail window in a separate window
- How to compose multiple Gmail emails at once
- How to compose mail and surf through your email at the same time
As more parts of the 2013 Gmail Video Series are produced, they will be linked to from this page.
This video series is a follow-up to my 2012 Gmail Video Series due to user interface and feature updates implemented by Google since 2012.
As always, if you find this video helpful, I would really appreciate a thumbs up and you may also want to think about subscribing to my YouTube channel.