The above video tutorial for Gmail in 2016 shows users all of the basic features to get started with using Gmail. Geared more towards beginners, advanced Gmail users may also learn some new features or concepts related to Gmail.
See Also: Google Drive Tutorial 2016 [Video]
Google’s Gmail is one of the leading free email services available on the internet.
Gmail interfaces very well with all of the other Google services including Google+, Google Drive, Google Calendar and Google Wallet.
Some of the Gmail features covered in the above tutorial include:
- Modify and adjusting the Gmail user interface.
- Sending emails.
- Forwarding and replying to emails.
- Searching, labeling and organizing emails.
- Creating an email signature.
- An introduction to Gmail labs.
- Adjusting inbox settings Gmail.
As always, if you find this video helpful, I would really appreciate a thumbs up and you may also want to think about subscribing to my YouTube channel.